Would you like to work for a prestigious French fashion brand that would encourage your creativity and provide you with a wealth of professional prospects that will ensure your financial security? If yes, apply immediately for the positions being provided by Channel Careers. Sales associate, cashier, merchandiser, and many other positions are just a few of Chanel’s employment opportunities. The company also exhorts students to benefit from their internship programmes and gain as much knowledge as they can from them. You are encouraged to apply for these retail positions if you are a talented and motivated job seeker living in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or anywhere else in the UAE.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Last Updated on:||October 30th, 2023|
Channel Careers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Across UAE
Chanel – A Detailed Overview
The world’s most recognisable and well-known luxury brand, Chanel, was established in 1883 by Ms. Gabrielle Bonheur “Coco” Chanel. The company sells its goods all over the world and is renowned for its high-end, luxurious fashion accessories and unique products. The company offers a wide variety of accessories for ready-to-wear as well as jewellery, perfumes, and other goods.
The company’s commitment to quality and innovation, as well as its capacity to produce tasteful designs that are both fashionable and functional, are the main reasons for the brand’s enormous appeal in the UAE. The royal family’s lifestyle and travels frequently serve as inspiration for its designs, which appeals to Emirati customers who view luxury as a need in their daily lives. Leena Nair is the Global CEO of Chanel.
Salary & Benefits
One of the most prestigious and well-known fashion labels in the world is Chanel. The following are a few advantages provided by Channel Jobs:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Health, Life, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Discount
- Job Training
How to Apply for the Channel Careers?
You should absolutely read on if you’re interested in careers in the channel. The steps we figured out to make sure your application submission was successful are listed below. So, be sure to follow these guidelines.
- Click the “Apply Here” button below to browse the available positions on “MyWorkDayJobs”.
- Be as specific as possible with your job search by choosing your region, job type, and category.
- Click on the job title to view the full description.
- Press the “Apply” button.
- There are three alternatives available to you: Autofill with Resume, Apply Manually, and Apply with Seek.
- To access the application form, click “Apply Manually”.
- Sign up first, then log in using your username and password.
- Complete the application by entering your name, home address, and other information.
- Put your CV and other papers online (if required).
- Submit the form.
Please Note: You can reach out to the HR contact of Chanel to get more information about your application or available jobs.
Available Jobs Positions (Newest Vacancies)
You can select one of the most recent Channel Jobs from the list below and submit an application for it.
|Sales Administration Executive||Dubai, UAE|
|Events and marketing assistant intern||Dubai, UAE|
|Business Analyst Assistant||Dubai, UAE|
|WFJ Training Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|Deputy Boutique Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|High End Ambassador||Dubai, UAE|
|Digital Learning Executive||Dubai, UAE|
|VISUAL MERCHANDISING EXECUTIVE||Dubai, UAE|
|Fashion Operations||Dubai, UAE|