One of the most highly paid jobs in the UAE’s transportation industry is driving. For this reason, we have included some of the most well-liked Driver Jobs in Dubai, including Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and across the UAE. Job openings in this field include Personal, Home, Family, Light & Heavy Vehicle Driver, and Bus Driver, among others. Also, you can apply for these positions through the businesses listed below:
All UAE residents, including Indians and Freshers without experience, are eligible for the positions. Additionally, if you need a job immediately, you can attend driver walk in interviews that are scheduled for today and the rest of the week. In accordance with your performance and experience, your compensation package will be competitive. So what is preventing you from seizing this chance? Apply right away after reading the additional details below!
|Job Positions:||Taxi & Truck Driver | Delivery Boy | Heavy & Light Vehicle Driver|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah & Fujairah|
|Education:||High School/Diploma or Equivalent|
|Salary Details:||4000 AED to 6000 AED (Approx.)|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Core Skills:||Routes & Shortcuts|
|Language Skills:||English (Written & Verbal)|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Last Updated on:||December 4th, 2023|
For Today’s Walk in Interviews: Click Here
Driver Jobs in Dubai With Salary & Contact Number (Apply Now)
Driver Jobs – Description & Responsibilities
The person whose job it is to operate a motor vehicle is the driver. The driver’s responsibility is to keep everyone on the road safe and deliver passengers to their destinations promptly and safely. The duties of a driver include making sure that they and any passengers are safe, adhering to the rules of the road, and maintaining the vehicle. Also, they are in charge of delivering the products to the designated area. To prevent accidents, drivers must also be conscious of their surroundings and ready to act. In addition, they are in charge of driving a car safely and ensuring that there is always enough fuel on hand. Last but not least, while travelling to the destination, they need to look out for cleanliness inside.
Salary Details of Driving Jobs in Dubai & Across UAE
The salary for various driving positions in the UAE varies based on the credentials and experience of the driver. The beginning compensation for new drivers is often around AED 4,000 per month, while experienced drivers can make up to AED 5,000 to AED 6,000 per month. Yet, people with foreign licenses may earn more money working as heavy and light vehicle drivers.
In the UAE, there are requirements you must meet before you may become a driver.
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- You must possess a current driver’s license from your own country or another nation that the UAE government recognizes.
- You need a spotless driving record.
- A driving test must be passed before you may start working.
- Employment positions can need previous driving expertise.
- Know the shortcuts and routes in the UAE.
- A fundamental command of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking.
How to Apply for Driver Jobs in Dubai?
Applying for Driver positions in Dubai is a fantastic way to launch your career. There are numerous options available for employment. Start by doing some research on the top organizations in the UAE that provide driver jobs. Finding the right company for you is crucial because there are many different ones on our site. Once you’ve decided which company you want to apply for, submit your resume and a current copy of your driver’s license to the email address provided in our job description. If calling them on the phone is more convenient for you, you can do that as well. If you enjoy driving and want to work for a growing, forward-thinking firm, please apply below.
List of Available Positions (Open Vacancies)
Dubai Taxi Corporation (Multiple Vacancies)
1) Taxi Drivers
2) Bike Riders
Education: High School/diploma or equivalent
Gender: Male & Female
Bike Rider’s License: UAE driving license
Taxi Driver’s License: UAE/GCC/HCL & NO LICENSE
Benefits: 35% Commission + Health Insurance + Accommodation
Average Earning: 3000 – 5000 AED per month
Nationality: All Nationalities
Work Location: Dubai
Job Requirements For Taxi Drivers & Bike Riders:
- Applicants must currently be residing within the UAE to be eligible.
- Candidates must have extensive knowledge of all locations and shortcuts within the city.
- Bike Riders with a valid UAE motorbike license will be strongly preferred. Moreover, they will be compensated with 7.5 AED per delivery. The ideal candidate should fall within the age bracket of 23-50 years old.
- All nationalities will be given preference.
- Taxi Drivers holding a valid UAE, GCC, or HCL license, or even those without a driving license, will be highly consideration.
- The age requirement is as specified above.
- A taxi driver can expect to earn a monthly average of 3000 – 5000 dirhams.
Interview Date: Friday, 22nd September 2023
Interview Timing: 07:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Interview Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Email CV: [email protected]
Landline # 04 2626003 & 04 2626565
- A copy of the passport
- A copy of the CV
- A copy of the driving license
- A copy of the residence/visit visa
- Three photographs (with a white background)
- A copy of the UAE national ID
Limousine Drivers (Male & Female)
Company Name: Limousine Corporate Services
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: Attractive Salary
Benefits: Commission + Accommodation
- Age between 25 to 50 years old.
- Thorough knowledge of Dubai’s locations is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience in the UAE.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Interview Date: 14th Sep – 20th Sep 2023
Interview Timing: 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Interview Location: Dumay Business Services Gate #6, Ground Floor, Al Barsha Mall, Dubai.
Important Note: Only candidates who meet the specified qualifications will be considered for the interview.
Company Name: Xad Technologies LLC
Driving License: With valid UAE driving license
Work Location: Sharjah
Salary: 1800 AED per month
Experience: Candidates with 5 years of experience
Interview Date: 14th Sep – 16th Sep 2023
Interview Timing on Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Interview Timing on Sat: 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Interview Location: Office #504, Mohamed Al Mulla Tower, Al Nahda, Sharjah.