If you want to work for some of the world’s most prestigious airlines, guaranteeing that only the best quality cuisine is served to those onboard, do not hesitate to apply for the job openings presented by Emirates Flight Catering Careers. Working here will provide you with excellent insight into the hospitality sector as well as the opportunity to join a varied, inventive international team devoted to providing exceptional meals for passengers. This company is now looking for talented individuals to fill a variety of top-level positions such as General Assistant, Sales Executive, Driver, and many others. Whether you live in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or elsewhere in the UAE, please send your application as soon as possible.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name:||Emirates Flight Catering|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Last Updated on:||December 4th, 2023|
Emirates Flight Catering Careers in Dubai 2023 | Latest Job Vacancies
Emirates Flight Catering – A Detailed Overview
Emirates Flight Catering is a world-renowned provider of comprehensive in-flight catering solutions to hundreds of airlines of all sizes. Their customized menu options guarantee extraordinary dining experiences for customers from all over the world, ranging from luxury cuisine to airline-branded meals. Since its inception in 2003, this organization has evolved significantly, and it now employs over 11,000 skilled and devoted employees across 16 facilities.
This Flight Catering business serves up to 250 flights per day on average and has won numerous awards for its unique menu design and high levels of excellence. The Emirates Group owns 90% of the company, with the Dubai Airports Corporation owning the remaining 10%. The organisation is well regarded as an industry leader in providing delectable onboard dining experiences that adhere to the strictest health and safety regulations.
Salary & Benefits
Emirates Flight Catering values employee wellness and seeks to create an environment where everyone is respected and supported. From staff recruiting to training, career development, and day-to-day operations, the company prioritizes its employees. The following are some of the employment benefits that come with Emirates Flight Catering Jobs.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care
- Dental, Life, Disability, & Vision Insurance
- Apprenticeship & Diversity Program
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days Leave
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Company Car
- Job Training & Tuition
How to Apply for the Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
Simply scroll down and click the “Apply Here” button to start your application for Emirates Flight Catering Careers. This will take you to the official EKFC career page, where you may check the current job positions. To access the online application form, select a position and click the “Apply Now” option. But, you must first register by providing your email address. Candidates can fill out the application form and upload essential personal documents such as curriculum vitae and relevant credentials after finishing registration. Applicants who are accepted for an interview will be contacted via HR email or phone, depending on the position sought for.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Food And Beverage Supervisor||Dubai|
|Senior Marketing Manager||Dubai|