To apply for the newest IT Jobs in Dubai, job seekers must be able to think critically, adapt to rapidly evolving technological trends, and use their creativity and technical expertise to quickly discover answers. Jobs are currently available in Dubai from a variety of businesses and organizations, and those who are eager to develop their personal growth will be hired. IT Manager, System Administrator, IT Support Engineer, and many more positions are available here. Freshmen and undergraduate students can also find part-time employment opportunities and internship programs to acquire a taste of the working world. Thus, review the details below and consider what the IT industry has to offer.
For More Jobs in Dubai: Click Here
|Job Positions:||IT Manager, System Administrator, IT Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Language Skills:||English (Written & Verbal)|
|Education:||High School degree/diploma or equivalent|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Skills:||Telephonic Etiquette & Customer Service|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Last Updated on:||October 30th, 2023|
For Today’s Walk in Interviews: Click Here
IT Jobs 2023 in Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah | Ajman UAE
Information Technology (IT) – A Detailed Overview
From cloud computing to big data, information technology is a constantly developing subject that is altering how we connect to and use technology. IT professionals contribute to the creation, management, and upkeep of the hardware and software infrastructures that support networks, websites, and databases. They assess user requirements to determine system functionality, make adjustments to improve or optimize performance, run internal networks to enable secure access, and ensure that it is reliable and up to date. IT specialists also concentrate on business-related communication technologies like VoIP and internet protocols.
- Candidates must be qualified academically (have a computer science bachelor’s or master’s degree) or have years of work experience.
- To be eligible, candidates must also possess a current visa for residency (exceptions may be made for applicants with outstanding qualifications).
- Language ability in Arabic and English is frequently required.
- A solid grasp of computer networking architecture is also required.
- Working with team members requires collaboration and communication skills.
How to Apply for the IT Jobs in Dubai?
If you follow our guidelines, applying for IT jobs in Dubai will be much easier and more convenient. Simply look over the job descriptions we’ve supplied below and their criteria first. If you meet all the requirements, create your CV by listing your academic achievements as well as any prior work experience you may have had in the IT sector. Send your resume now to the email address listed in the job description below. If your application is accepted, one of the recruiting managers will get in touch with you to further explore the role before you start working there.
List of Available Positions (Open Vacancies)
Take a look at a few of the latest IT Jobs in UAE available below and send your application as soon as possible.
IT Administrator (1 no.)
Company Name: Royal Class Group
Job Location: Dubai
Core Skills: Communication, Interpersonal & Troubleshooting skills
Experience: With minimum 2-3 years of experience
Salary Range: 3000 – 4000 AED /month
Knowledge: Windows Server 2003 R2 Servers and Desktop products
Education: Diploma Certification in IT System Administration, Microsoft, Cisco, IT Security or Similar industry certifications
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Make sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Prepare & maintain documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for storage planning, and database performance.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Interview Location: 21st Floor, Binary Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai.