We suggest you to apply right away for the most recent Marriott Careers if you want to work for one of the most opulent and well-known hotel chains in the world that has been in business for almost a century and continues to grow and extend its operations in the hospitality sector. For suitable applicants who are interested in competitive pay, great benefits, and opportunities for professional progress, this organisation is presently offering a wide variety of internship programmes in addition to job opportunities. These hotel occupations include positions such as hostess, receptionist, waiter or waitress, and many others. We advise you to take advantage of this chance before the deadline approaches.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Hotel Name:||Marriott Hotels & Resorts|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Last Updated on:||October 30th, 2023|
Marriott Careers 2023 in Dubai & Abu Dhabi | Current Jobs Advertisement
Marriott Hotels & Resorts – A Detailed Overview
An international chain of full-service hotels and resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts has establishments in 139 countries and territories. With more than 582 hotels and resorts totaling 205,053 rooms, it is the biggest hotel company in the world. It is renowned for its opulent lodgings, first-rate service, and first-rate facilities. With its cozy accommodations, on-site restaurants and bars, fitness centers, conference spaces, and event venues, it accommodates both leisure and business travelers.
Its loyalty programme, which Mr. J. Willard Marriott founded 65 years ago in the year 1957, is well-liked by tourists since it provides benefits like free nights and hotel upgrades. Because they are frequently found close to airports or big cities, its placements are also advantageous for travellers. Due to its affiliation with names like Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, Westin, and W Hotels, it is particularly well-liked in the United Arab Emirates. Mr. Anthony Capuano serves as the CEO of Marriott International, Inc., which has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
Salary & Benefits
There are many wonderful advantages to working at Marriott. Only a few of them are mentioned below though.
- Attractive Salary
- Health Life, Vision, Disability, & Dental Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Retiree Health & Medical
- 401K Plan
- 50% Rooms Discount
- 20% Off Food & Beverage
- 20% Off of Hotel Spa Treatment
- 30% Off Retail Discounts
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
How to Apply for the Marriott Careers?
Those who wish to apply for the Marriott Careers are recommended to carefully follow these directions.
- To get started, click the “Apply Here” option.
- Your screen will display the Marriott official career portal.
- Now, add your preferred location to further refine your employment search.
- To view the available positions, click the search icon.
- After deciding on a job role, click on its title.
- Read the position summary and the whole job description aloud.
- To continue, click the “Apply” button and input your phone number or email address.
- Create an account by registering.
- Provide your personal and professional details in an online application.
- Provide the necessary files, like your most recent resume.
- Proofread your application and then submit it.
You Can Also Apply by HR Email Address:
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
HR Email CV: [email protected]
Available Jobs Positions (Newest Vacancies)
We’ve listed a few Marriott Jobs below, so feel free to check them out and apply.
|Heart of House Specialist||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Receiving Officer||Dubai, UAE|
|Guest Reservations Agent||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|General Technician||Dubai, UAE|
|Spa Therapist||Dubai, UAE|